Contact details & hours of business
UPDATE - Covid-19 - Store opening times & collection service
Order for collection - until further notice, this service will be available;
•Collections will be available for pre-paid orders with a collection appointment only. Please do not turn up if you do not have an appointment, as we will be unable to assist you. We have had this system in place since the 4th June & it has been a success & will continue to be the quickest way to collect goods from us.
•Once we process your order, we will contact you to arrange what times & dates we have available & will provide you with a collection reference number.
•Upon arrival, enter our car park & please remain in your vehicle. We will see you arrive & a staff member will come out to greet you.
•Please do not arrive very early for appointments as space on the car park is limited.
•You will need to bring ID with you upon collection
From June 18th - OUR STORE IS OPEN - Please note the changes to how we are operating below;
- Monday 10.00AM - 12.30PM & 2.30PM -5.00PM
- Tuesday 10.00AM - 5.00PM
- Thursday 10.00AM - 5.00PM
- Friday 10.00AM - 5.00PM
- Saturday 10.00AM - 5.00PM
- Upon arriving at our store, we will have a queuing system outside - Externally our store has a metal ramp - this is the side on which to queue - the steps are for exiting customers. Please do not queue in the porch. There will be signage to make this clear. We will let you know when you can enter. There is a hand sanitizing unit in our porch on your right. If you have PPE, please wear it. There will be clearly marked 'bays' in our store for each customer at any one time.
- We have hand sanitizer on counters & have increased counter cleaning & any goods handled are cleaned after each customer.
- We ask where possible that you visit alone unless you are a disabled customer with your carer.
- It is preferable that payments are made by debit / credit card.
- Repairs - we are only accepting warranty repairs at the moment.
- Part exchanges - We are not accepting part exchanges until further notice.
- Our hot drinks machine, gun filling service & customer toilet are unfortunately not available at the moment.
As always, we ask that our customers park responsibly. If our car park is full, there is a free public car park next door but one to us. Please refrain from blocking neighbouring property's driveways.
We close on bank holidays.
|Monday||9.00am - 1pm & 2pm - 5.30pm|
|Tuesday||9.00am - 5.30pm|
|Wednesday||Closed all day|
|Thursday||9.00am - 5.30pm|
|Friday||9.00am - 5.30pm|
|Saturday||9.00am - 5.30pm|
|Sunday||Closed all day|